Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Colonel Fitzwilliam, You're a Darling!

If you haven't already check out my Colonel Fitzwilliam on IndieJane. He's pretty sexy!

I wanted to do a short post to update you all on my book. I have never considered myself having a huge social life, but it has suddenly exploded. I have invitations flying at me right and left, which means less time to devote to writing. As much as I would like to dream about being a full time writer I do work 8 hrs a day (sometimes on Saturdays too), plus my outside commitments. My point is my edits are going slower than anticipated.

Any who, Colonel Fitzwilliam is the man of the hour. My PTSD, ever tortured, hero is turning into a man in love. Poor man doesn’t know what to do with all these new found feelings of love and jealously. Being a military man he is quite accustomed to having things just so, but he knows what he wants and he will get it. Ah, so strong and self-assured. Well, most of the time.


For an excerpt of my novel you may go to a previous blog post titled A Meet Cute between a Hero and a Heroine. It's not perfect yet, but it will give you an idea.

1 comment:

Candy @ So little time... said...

Okay, all I have to say is, that you need to say No to all those invitation and just write! You need to finish this book! Just kidding! You have fun! I'll wait patiently. :)