Thursday, January 27, 2011

Darcy and Fitzwilliam: A tale of a gentleman and an officer

While I have no illusions of grandeur in having my story staring Colonel Fitzwilliam and my heroine Lady Grace MacKenna ever published, I have to take a moment to let you know about a new book portraying the bromance of Colonel Fitzwilliam and Mr. Darcy. My copy of Karen Wasylowski's book will arrive at my doorstep tomorrow. I am eagerly anticipating this read. I have been fortunate enough to read excerpts of this book (Thanks to AustenAuthors.com and the preview on Amazon) and I was impressed by what I read and so I just know that it is going to be an excellent read. Plus, the cover is to die for.



Amazon.com: Darcy and Fitzwilliam: A tale of a gentleman and an officer (9781402245947): Karen Wasylowski: Books

No comments: